Swillburg Neighbors gathered on Henrietta Street this past weekend to meet, chat, share fresh homemade food (and Swillburg grown veggies!) and renew their memberships. New and old families, growing families, singles, a reverend and a political activist were all in attendance getting to know each other and planning great things for Swillburg.
- 2018 Picnic/Potluck – June 30
- United Way Day of Caring – May, 2018
- Community Harvest Event: 11/2
- Swilllburg Potluck – Sat. Aug 5
- Potluck RESCHEDULED: June 12, 2pm
- United Way Day of Caring 2016!
- Spring/Summer 2016 Newsletter is out!
- Swillburg Night Out: Zemeta (Mon, Feb 29)
- Swillburg goes Fiber
- 40th Anniversary of the Salvation of Swillburg