Four planters on Benton Street near Clinton Avenue greet residents and visitors with tall perennials, grasses, and spring blooms. The planters and green space are maintained by Swillburg Neighborhood Association volunteers.
Swillburg e-newsSign up for our e-newsletter by clicking this link.
- Potluck RESCHEDULED: June 12, 2pm
- United Way Day of Caring 2016!
- Spring/Summer 2016 Newsletter is out!
- Swillburg Night Out: Zemeta (Mon, Feb 29)
- Swillburg goes Fiber
- 40th Anniversary of the Salvation of Swillburg
- Swillburg’s Big Party: Thursday, October 8
- Swillburg Neighborhood Association – Fall/Winter 2015 Newsletter
- A little taste of summer…
- Annual Potluck: Sunday, June 7, 2pm @ Otto Henderberg Park